- This event has passed.
Caring for Common Ground
June 22 - June 24
Interfaith ecological restoration training at Holy Wisdom Monastery
People from different religious traditions and spiritual practices are invited to learn together how to do ecological restoration that helps to heal the land, and to share how their faith perspectives inform their care for the environment. Join and become part of an interfaith restoration community of practice!
- Concepts of ecological restoration, including hands-on skills for planning and implementing a restoration project
- Activities for engaging others in ecological education and restoration practice
- Dialogue about intersections of faith, ethics, and environmental care
We Welcome Participants Who:
- Are interested in taking land care action
- Are willing to share from their faith perspectives and learn from the sharing of others
- Commit to attending the workshop and putting into practice what they learn through initiating a restoration or volunteering with an ongoing project
There is no cost to participate in this pilot program, thanks to support from the High Winds Association Foundation. Registration is open through June 8, 2018.
For more information and how to register, contact: