Support Our Work
We journey together
Your support through the Benedictine Life Foundation makes it possible to:
- grow the sisters’ community by raising awareness of this progressive community welcoming single Christian women 21-50 years of age
- continue caring for the earth through restoration and environmental education
- nurture communities of faith with spiritual resources, including daily prayer, retreat spaces, retreat leadership, spiritual guidance and a theological library available to all
- provide hospitality for all who come to the monastery by offering space, listening, engaging in dialogue and welcoming guests for shared meals and prayer
- share our home and funds with people around the world
Because of you, we are able to continue promoting inclusive spirituality and new ways to help people discover and understand God’s presence in their lives.
You can also support our work every time you search the Internet. The Benedictine Life Foundation is registered with GoodSearch, which is a search engine powered by Yahoo! Once you search on behalf of the Benedictine Life Foundation, we receive a donation every time you search.
Holy Wisdom Monastery is a nonprofit organization that does not receive funding from religious organizations, but relies on donations and user fees from individuals and groups to fund the services offered at the monastery. We also utilize volunteers wherever possible.
For more information, contact Mike at (608) 836-1631 x124.