Continue your spiritual journey at a place where all are welcome
All of us need time away from our busy lives. A retreat at Holy Wisdom Monastery, whether by yourself or with a group, helps you experience renewal. You set your schedule. You determine what you are going to do. Whether you choose to walk nature trails, find a spot near the lake, sleep, browse in the library or join community prayer, you open yourself to the inner journey.
- Come to Holy Wisdom Monastery for a personal retreat.
- Review our retreat rates.
- Get ideas on how to enhance your retreat with our personal retreat tips.
- Learn how spiritual guidance can help you on your spiritual journey.
- Read about bringing your group to Holy Wisdom Monastery or attending a Holy Wisdom Monastery-sponsored programs.
- View our calendar of events.
For more information on how to bring your group to Holy Wisdom Monastery contact our hospitality and event coordinator at 608-836-1631, x100. For more information on coming for a personal retreat, visit our personal retreat page.